Sunday, March 26, 2023

Rodney's Cardboard: Lots Of Plates

Hello and welcome back to a NEW Rodney's Cardboard.

Today, instead of posting these all individually like I had planned to that way I can stretch out this segment some, I decided to just post them all at once.

Not all of the new Rodney's, just the Printing Plates.

90's Printing Plates aren't easy to come by, but there is a seller on eBay who has a bunch, 11 to be exact more that I don't have of the legendary Rodney.

There was more than that he had until my buddy and former blogger Wes dropped a Christmas bomb on me and acquired a few others the seller had.

I already showed one of those off a few weeks ago but here are the rest of them. These feature some back plates and some front ones as well.





 

And that's all of them! All one of ones and all are mine now. For one of these upcoming Rodney's Cardboard posts I should post all of the plates I have.

Thanks again to Wes for this very generous gift.

Thoughts on my latest adds welcomed in comments!

1 comment:

  1. If it's the seller I'm thinking of be careful. I've heard and seen much evidence to lead many to believe that the "plates" are fakes, unfortunately. I have one in my possession and after much analyzing, I'm sure it's not real

    ReplyDelete