Friday, March 10, 2023

Topps Aces

 
This year's Topps came out hot with some great looking inserts. Something I haven't seen since the 90's. Well, besides the use of the 1988 inserts that I have no use for.

One of my favorite inserts from Series 1 was the All Aces inserts. I am not usually one to want pitcher cards, even from my own team, but these look great and so great that I want to chase the set.

I finally got my first one in hand this week when I did a Twitter trade with @matth3wbrigg5 who needed help for his Series 1 set and I had some for him.

With Cole being the only one down so far, here is what remains,

AA-1 Nolan Ryan - Texas Rangers
AA-2 Bob Gibson - St. Louis Cardinals
AA-3 Greg Maddux - Atlanta Braves
AA-4 Randy Johnson - Arizona Diamondbacks
AA-5 Pedro Martinez - Boston Red Sox
AA-6 Justin Verlander - Houston Astros
AA-7 Clayton Kershaw - Los Angeles Dodgers
AA-8 Jacob deGrom - New York Mets
AA-9 Gerrit Cole - New York Yankees
AA-10 Corbin Burnes - Milwaukee Brewers
AA-11 Shohei Ohtani - Los Angeles Angels
AA-12 Shane McClanahan - Tampa Bay Rays
AA-13 Carlos Rodon - San Francisco Giants
AA-14 Sonny Gray - Minnesota Twins
AA-15 Shane Bieber - Cleveland Guardians
AA-16 Aaron Nola - Philadelphia Phillies
AA-17 Sandy Alcantara - Miami Marlins
AA-18 Joe Musgrove - San Diego Padres
AA-19 Alek Manoah - Toronto Blue Jays
AA-20 Max Fried - Atlanta Braves
AA-21 Stephen Strasburg - Washington Nationals
AA-22 Dylan Cease - Chicago White Sox
AA-23 Luis Castillo - Seattle Mariners
AA-24 Julio Urías - Los Angeles Dodgers
AA-25 Max Scherzer - New York Mets

I will update this as I go along but if any of you have any for pwe trade, hit me up please!

Thoughts on this insert set is welcomed in comments.

1 comment: