Tuesday, March 7, 2023

My 2022 Mosaic Giants

If you have followed me here or there or everywhere, you know I love shiny.

And Panini has plenty of products with shiny and unique designs to show it. Mosaic though is one of the best.

Every year I try to add as many Giants as I can from the product.

This year was no different.

Only a handful of base so far including the top two rookies for them. Yeah, Evan Neal was as well but he struggled.

My boy Saquon! Green parallel. Today is the deadline to either keep or lose Saquon for the Gmen. Really hope they can find a way to make it work.


Daniel Bellinger was a nice surprise for the Giants this year after being drafted in the 4th round. Despite a gruesome eye injury, he proved he can be the man at Tight End for the Giants. Could be the next big tight end for the team.

This is the green and silver parallels.

Kayvon may not have put up the huge sack numbers, but, because of his presence and pressure alone, he made sure opposing offenses knew he was there.

 
And my final card is a Honeycomb parallel that is a Case Hit. This one came as a RAK from a follower on Twitter who saw me wanting this card. This is my first overall Honeycomb Giants parallel.

I still have many to go in Mosaic including Eli Manning that I don't own any of yet.

If you have any for trade that I don't have, let's get a pwe trade done! Just comment below or email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com.

Thoughts on your favorite "shiny" product is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment