Saturday, March 11, 2023

Trending This Week In My Hobby Week 1

Since I collect so much, there is always a main focus I have on a weekly basis. Sometimes these focuses go on for weeks and sometimes they are short lived.

Which is why I created the Trending This Week In My Hobby segment. This will keep you updated on what I am currently seeking the most and which things are falling out of my interest.

This week will kick off the first one, so there won't be any dying off trends yet. Let's see what I am currently seeking and what's hot in my collecting.

I consider the Top 5 the most sought after currently.
  1. Jasson Dominguez Cards
  2. 2022 Panini Instant NY Giants Cards
  3. Non Sport Cards
  4. NY Giants Cards
  5. 2023 Topps Aces
  6. 90's Inserts
  7. 1993-94 Stadium Club Beam Team
  8. 2022 Score Kenny Golladay Parallels
  9. Victor Cruz Cards
  10. 2021 Donruss Football Rookie Sweaters
And that does it for the first week. Jasson Dominguez cards being added was a big part of my week for my new player collection. I have also really been into adding celebratory Giants cards from the 2022 season since it was such a success.

I am certain some of these will move up and down before next week and maybe even off the list.

In comments today, tell me what is trending in your collecting and what you are seeking the most this week.

4 comments:

  1. The 2023 Aces cards are sweet!

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt I have 2 8x10's of Victor Cruz I took of him his rookie year think he was wearing #3 during pregame let me know if any interest I can get you pictures. Note these are unsigned. Thanks, Dion

    ReplyDelete