Thursday, March 9, 2023

It's All About The Money!

Since the Covid Pandemic, it feels like the hobby is basically all about the money. Flip this, buy this prospect, sell this, etc, etc, etc.

So, I think it only makes sense that a card company produce a card with money in it.

Decision Trading Cards is known for their unique political cards since 2016 , though I do believe there was a 90's release as well. The product includes autographs, gem cards, and more including cards with actual money in them.

Politics and Money...hmmm....

As soon as I saw the money cards, I thought how cool it would be to actually own one. I think Wes, JBF blog, must have been keeping track of my Want Lists.
Because a Russ Vought one from the 2020 Decision product arrived at my house at Christmas.  It's just as cool as I imagined it would be.

 
Back of the card tells you that the money used for the card contains actual shredded U.S. Currency from the Federal Reserve. Interesting.

The checklist for the Money Cards includes all forms of government officials from past and now and even a couple of celebrities. For my card, Vought was the former director for the Office Of Management and Budget from 2020-2021.

Thanks again to Wes for the card. I can now cross this off the want lists.

Thoughts on these Money Cards welcomed in comments.

4 comments: