Thursday, March 16, 2023

Quite Frankly, I Just Collect These Baseball Guys Now

I don't collect a lot of baseball cards or watch a lot anymore, but, that doesn't mean I don't add some on occasion. I have pretty much narrowed my baseball collecting to Aaron Judge, Derek Jeter, Jasson Dominguez, 90s inserts and Ken Griffey Jr and I am happy with that. I could use some narrowing in my collection.

Don't ask me about my football list. It's like Santa's good and bad list of kids long.

My recent trade with @TLFrankKing helped me haul in a few cards for those PC's.

Aaron Judge 1987 rookie insert.

1993 Upper Deck Derek Jeter

 
2020 Bowman Chrome 1st Bowman Mojo Refractor of Jasson Dominguez

And of course, the figure at the top of Judge. All really cool adds and that figure is so unique.

Thanks again to Frank for the trade and hope you enjoyed your end as much as I enjoyed mine.

Thoughts on my mail day welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment