Friday, June 29, 2018

Guess The Autograph #6

Before I announce the latest Guess The Autograph, let's reveal the last one I posted....
Yup one of you nailed it right on the head card and all!

Way to go....
HudsonFan15
And to Dion's IP Autos Only For guessing Lippett. 

If you can guess this weeks, I will put whoever guesses it right in next rounds post.
Now onto the next! Good luck!

Guess the autograph is as easy as it goes. I will throw up an autograph "swatch" and you guys have to simply guess whose autograph it is. There are no prizes involved, it's just for fun to test your autograph knowledge and give you bragging rights.

The autographs will spread across multiple sports and non sports so it should be fun to see the challenge it presents and see how many of you can correctly guess it. If you really want to take it a step further, try guessing the brand of card as well.

I will reveal the "answer card" and the autograph in the next post of this series.

So here is the next autograph to this series, 
Can you guess it? Good luck. 

Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment