Monday, March 26, 2012

Review: 2012 Topps Heritage Baseball Rack pack and individual packs

Busted some of this over the weekend. Here are my results!



Wrappers: I like the classic feel to the individual pack one. But, I really like the rack pack one because it was very sturdy. And corners won't be as easily damaged. And having Evan Langoria as a draw, not a bad selection.

$$$ out of 5




Base: Well, I like the classic nature of this product and using the 1963 2 color design was a nice touch. However, between a rack pack and 3 individual packs and only one rookie card...makes me wonder if they are too hard to chase a rookie this year.

$$$ out of 5



$$ out of 5

Inserts: Not much here. A Blue parallel that comes in 1:4 packs. And a Flashback one of John F. Kennedy. Didn't really hit it too big with this product.

Autographs: N/A

Jerseys: N/A

Overall: Loved the design, but I didn't get enough back in value. Paying almost $20 and probably having the highest card valued at $3. Well... This is a product for those who love to chase a set and who love looking for the big hit I definitely lacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment