Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Football Stories of the day..

So Tim Tebows a Jet and today is the day that Press Pass Football 2012 is released and the NFL hands out big hits on the bounty hits from the Saints.

The Jets paid a 4th and 6th round pick for Tebow and a 7th round pick. To me, they got a pretty good deal. If Sanchez doesn't pan out...well Tebow can bring excitement. They also most importantly bring in someone who can uplift their locker room.

The bounty issue from the Saints hit the team hard today as final decisions from the NFL about the problem were handed out. Sean Payton is suspended for the season without pay. Gregg Williams coaching career pretty well done and their GM suspended for the first 8 games. The NFL did what it should have. It came down hard on a pretty serious issue. I applaud them for it. Putting bounties on knocking out the other teams qb and other key players. I am not down with that. Football is already a rough sport. I know. I played. I blew out my MCL and ACL from a cheap shot hit.

And the final topic is Press Pass Football 2012. Have any of you run out to pick some up? Have you gotten LUCKy? Have you been chasing down RG3 or do you have another favorite this season?

Feel free to post to our Facebook wall any hits you get from the product. We would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment