Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Promo Battle

View photo in message 

VS

 
THE BATTLE 

 
I was thinking the other day that two of the biggest in the sports card industry are going head to head to claim Father's Day.  But which promo wins????

There are pro's and con's for each and here they are broken down:

Upper Deck:

Pros: Its six boxes of product!!! And a trophy! If you are a dad..what more could you ask for!!

Cons: Lots of entries...only one winner

Panini:

Pros: Everyone can participate. Great looking cards. Helps out Hobby shops by bringing in customers.

Cons:I don't know if there is one that I know of. Most of these packs can be received via wrapper redemption inside stores for buying Panini products. So having to make a purchase to get something could be the only negative when Upper Deck's is free. 

Which one is better... I will not say because both are awesome...I will leave that decision up to you guys in the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. Easy - Panini. Just because you have to buy something doesn't mean it's that big of a con. For all practical purposes, Upper Deck is celebrating Father's Day for exactly 1 person. Panini? Celebrating it with even me. Yep, I went and got some packs, especially since I'm on a business trip! Dylan Bundy Cracked Ice card anyone? :-D

    ReplyDelete