Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fan Box Break: 2012 Sp Authentic Football

Jammin JDcards submitted us this break of Sp Authentic Football 2012. If you are interested in submiting your break take a couple of pictures and a small writeup than email us sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com.

Let us know how you thought he did:




Here is what Jammin JD says about his break:
2012 SP Authentic Football – This is a very nice, clean looking set. The base cards are a little thicker than a normal card, giving them a higher end feel. The 94 SP throwback inserts are a nice touch. I remember collecting that set when it came out – one of my favorites at the time. There is a canvas like insert set which has a sweet feel to it - Reminds me a little of UD Masterpieces. The Jim Kelly Shadow Box is AWESOME! I love the gold foil field in the shadowbox, such an awesome card. The Base Auto is boring but at least it is on card and not a sticker. The 94 SP Auto’s are a nice touch and I was thankful I did not have to look at another base auto. Lastly, the LaMichael James Auto Patch #/25 left me slightly speechless. The Oregon Patch is just straight up awesome with the letters EG. Overall this is a nice product, I think that Upper Deck is doing a nice job working with no NFL license. 8/10 Design, 8/10 Quality, 9/10 value.

No comments:

Post a Comment