Saturday, April 7, 2018

Winner Of The #SCC6YR Panini Contest!

I would like to thank all of you for leaving your feedback and entering the #SCC6YR Panini contest. The turnout along with the views were not quite as high as I thought they would be. It was really disappointing.

Many of you guessed way high and I was hoping to reach those milestones. There were a few of you who were close, but, one entered twice so I went with their first guess which was 450. Another did a range of 500-1000 views when I needed a single number. I can't award that person because that would normally be the range for a contest on here. So with that leaves me with one person standing who is the winner with their guess of 500.
Congrats to Gavin over at Baseball Card Breakdown!

Gavin, please contact me within the next 48 hours to claim your prize. You can DM on Twitter or email me. Whichever works.
In seems to me with reading all of the comments, the most common response was seeing things that were non cards. I have taken that into strong consideration as I have plenty of unique junk I can showcase on here. That just means a new series will be coming up soon.
Please once again, thank Panini America and Tracy Hackler for their support in providing reviews so I can do such a big giveaway like this. I hope we can do another one down the road.  

More contests to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment