Friday, April 13, 2018

Nuttin But The Hits:2017 Panini Optic Football Blaster

I can't remember the last time I was able to buy and open something retail. It has been so, so long that I had forgotten about what I liked. It took me about ten minutes to decide which blaster I should choose and in the end, I chose Optic. I do regret my decision after, but hey, can't go back now and who knows when I can buy another retail box.

Let's see how it went.

In each $20 blaster of 2017 Panini Optic football are 24 cards with a few of those cards being pink parallels. That's it. Normally I am one for more but this time I went shiny. There is also one rookie relic per box as well.
I don't have much for 2017 football and am missing good parts of the top rookies in the class which is saddening. So I was hoping for any of the big names in here and was lucky enough to find at least one. 

I only pulled one NY Giant from my break and it was Brandon Marshall. New PC material is never bad so I can't complain about this card.


A couple of Rated Rookies. Joe Williams I seem to find often.


Landry and Reddick Prizms.A couple of cool flashy inserts with Freeman and Ross.

The promised pink parallels in the break. Both are pretty solid players but too bad Foster isn't a bit smarter off the field.


And the best pull of the box, one of the top rookies from the class in McCaffrey. With Stewart now gone out of Carolina, he could be the full time back next year.
Well that's the end of the blaster. I wished I had gone with a Panini blaster instead which has a lot more cards and could have landed me some of the other rookies I need like Watson, Fournette, and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment