Friday, March 29, 2019

Pieces Of My Future #1:Grady's Box

This blog will still mainly be 90's, but I thought I would add some new quirks in as well. I haven't been getting many mail days at all recently so I think it's good that I have switched formats on here. Other than having a lot of fun with it.

I knew my mail days would go down once my budget got tighter going into this year and the rising costs of USPS shipping, I haven't even attempted trades. I do have a stack of packages I owe and PWE's I was sending out, just need to wait for the funds to do so. May be a slow go with shipping those out and any future deals I make.

So for those of you I owe packages to, they will be coming and for the PWE's, some are surprises and others are contests I have been running on Twitter and hopefully they will be out soon to one by one.


One of the packages I owe goes out to my buddy and Parts Of My Past reader Grady M who recently sent me this huge box of goodies. I will post some of what I found, but in order to post everything it would take a couple of months to cover in this segment. So we will just take a small gander at some.
 
So without further delay, let's take a look!










Lots of Prizm goodness. Grady knows I love the shiny.


Even some Optic shine to.





Some football Prizm as well.


And a couple of the Michael Jordan Hanes cards that are found in packs inside of underwear and socks. It turned into a collecting phenom as collectors are chasing the ten MJ autograph cards randomly inserted throughout. I haven't even had a chance to check my local Walmart for these but I assume with the commercial they showed on TV promoting these, I bet none will be there. First time I have seen a commercial promoting sports cards in years.


New DJ


I didn't have any of these Gleyber Torres cards yet so new additions to that PC.


LT! Boom some USA red, white and blue love.


I should check to see what I have for the rainbow of Donruss and Donruss Optic Evan Engram so far.


And the final card...wow. Digging the die cut, design and color scheme. Hot Diggity! I still have hope the Giants will give this guy a chance at QB and use all 12 of their draft picks on fixing that defense. Maybe even a WR would help to.

Thanks again to Grady for the mail day. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get your end shipped out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment