Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Rodney's Corner:2018 Select Tie Dye Autograph

We are on a commercial break on Parts Of My Past with The Origins Of A Cardboard Addict series,

Time to cue the ABC Bumper For Commercial break


with the newest segment, Rodney's Corner. This new segment will feature all of my newest Rodney Hampton additions. This will still stick with the 90's because it's the era Rodney was from and why I collected him.

The newest addition comes in thanks to my friends over at Midwest Box Breaks, check them out if you haven't yet, with one of the cards from the 2018 Select product I needed.

Look at the beauty! Rodney's signature actually isn't too shabby either.

This is the base Tie Dye autograph /25.

I have plenty more from this set to show off. Actually, I will spill the beans now if you don't check out my Rodney Hampton tab, I am only the Green base /5 and both base black 1/1 and die cut 1/1 away from having them all. Pair that with the 2018 Illusions purple 1/1 autograph and that's the only autographs I am missing of Rodney overall. Really wished that guy had traded me the Select black base 1/1 and not jumped out on the close deal and sell it out from under me.

til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment