Sunday, September 27, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1993 Action Packed 1000 Rushers Uncut Sheet

It's not often you will find someone posting about their Super Collection that involves an uncut sheet in back to back weeks. But, I lucked into finding them.

When you have such a vast collection already of a player, it begins to get tough to find new cards for your collection. At one point, I had every card that was listed on eBay and there was no new ones to find. Since then, a very-very small few have popped up that I needed.

That's why it is very important to find oddball items to fill in the time. I could really use his Starting Lineups (unopened of course he has three) and autograph memorabilia such as photos, jerseys, footballs, etc. That will come in more desperate times I suppose.

Today's uncut sheet features a group of Super Star running backs from the 90's along with my homeboy Rodney.

 

We have names like Emmitt, Barry, Waters, Warren, and Thomas to go along with some lesser known names. 

For the most part this sheet is in pretty good condition other than a small crease near Barry Sanders but it's hardly noticeable.  I will take it regardless.

Next week I will show off a new card from a new product that caught me by surprise.

Until then, have a great rest of your Sunday and Go Giants! Beat the 49ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment