Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Follow It

Good Afternoon!

Just wanted to give all of you a heads up that I have switched my email subscription service on here from Feedburner to Follow It. With Feedburner ending on July 7th, I wanted to make sure I didn't lose my subscribers.

The good thing with Follow It is that it gives you more options on the readers end on how you guys want to read my posts. Just look at the pictures below to see them. I am not really that technically advanced, so I cant give you any further details. I was lucky enough to have figured out how to embed the new system.

(I also am typing this on the terrible blogger app because i don't have time to get my laptop out and I am spending the day painting rooms)

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day and if you haven't subscribed or followed this blog yet, please do so. On the right hand side you will see the sign ups to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment