Thursday, October 20, 2022

Until The Next Trade

I haven't been big-time trading much recently; it just feels so time consuming. Not that it isn't rewarding in the end, but it just takes time I haven't had recently.

Just look at my recent trade with blog reader Oren.

I am slacking on mailing out his end of the trade and he mailed his out almost immediately. I feel awful that I haven't been able to get it out sooner, but it's just part of life I guess. It's also why I will continue to cut back on doing more trades with others until time and energy to dig out stuff can be found.

So, for now, I will enjoy this one from Oren.

A couple of set needs. I believe I am a ways from this one still.

Then I took these announcer/media cards. I always liked these in sets. Wished Panini would include them now.
Steve Sabol card. Not sure if this is a rookie or not, but glad to have it. Always watched his football follies growing up.



I was surprised when I double checked and didn't have any of these. I would have thought with all of the "junk" I have it was sitting in there somewhere.

Mo Vaughn subset. Really nice shiny design.

Destination Stardom of Chris Carpenter from Upper Deck.

Why can't companies make great looking parallels like Ultra Gold medallions of the 90's? Because there is nothing like 90's cards.

 
Final card, another new relic for my side Curtis Martin PC. And look....another thing companies don't do much of anymore, especially for football, GAME USED!!!

Thanks again Oren for the trade! I will get yours out in the next few days if I haven't already by the time this publishes.

Thoughts on my latest trade mail day welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment