Thursday, January 12, 2023

Christmas Cards Part 2:Dennis

It's time for the second Christmas mail day package I got. This time it's coming from Dennis from Too Many Verlanders blog fame.

Dennis always sends a nice variety with his Christmas packages. He succeeds as nailing every aspect of my PC every time.

Let's start with some 90's refractors. I don't give a hoot who the players are, these hit a sweet spot in my heart and in my collection. Nostalgia rules collecting.



 

I used my lightbox to really show you the impressive nature of these cards.

After the 90's, Dennis found some numbered G-Men for me. The best way to send Giants my way because I have so much base it's hard to find new ones.
Paul Perkins team color match

I can be honest and say I have never seen this die cut before. Cool card!

Odell I hope he comes back Beckham Jr parallel from Topps Fire

 
Back Flips from David Wilson are even cooler in refractor form.

Then came a couple of cards I claimed he had up for trade.
I must apologize but for some reason the front of the Andre Caldwell rookie didn't upload. However, at least the photo of it being a 1/1 did. Dennis found this in a very cheap bin that the seller must have missed. I am still considering chasing the rainbow.

Autographs with inscriptions sometimes catch my attention. This one did.

Unique relic cards are another side PC. This one is a piece of the Goal Post cover. As much as I despise the Patriots, I wanted this one.

Towards the end of my package opening, I found a stack of hits once again aimed towards my main collections.
Andre Williams on card auto I didn't have. That is impressive looking at my numbers.

Sterling Shepard relic

 
Rueben Randle autograph. Can't remember if I have this one as well.

Sweeeeeet Hakeem Nicks rookie dual patch.

Then you can't have a Christmas package without some Christmas cards,



2020 Donruss Rookie Sweaters. Even though I have the entire 2020 set, besides two of the dual relics, I welcome these cards. I just love Christmas and Christmas cards. I did just notice that the 2020 Donruss Rookie Sweater tab I have on here isn't updated to the one my phone has for some reason. I have updated that and added my 2021 needs to that list as well. There are many of those I need still.

Thanks again to Dennis for this awesome mail day. Really appreciate it and you my friend.

Thoughts on my mail day welcomed in comments below!

2 comments: