Sunday, January 15, 2023

Rodney's Cardboard: Signed Cleat!!

When I told you earlier this week that Blog Reader Oren blew my socks off with his Christmas mailing, I should have said he blew my shoes off first.

As soon as I opened up his box, this incredible piece met me.

The autograph has faded some, but that's okay because it is strongly assumed and believed that this is a game used/worn cleat by Rodney.

Here are a few other looks at the cleat that may be evidence it was actually his.




I had messaged Rodney on Instagram with some pictures hoping he would confirm it, but he hasn't read it or confirmed so. When he does or if he does, I will be sure to let you guys know.

Either way, this is really cool. May be one of my favorite pieces in my Rodney Hampton collection.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE THANKS TO OREN for this incredibly kind gift. I love it.

You know what I also love, Playoff football. Today the Giants take on the Minnesota Vikings. I am not sure if they can win or not, but I am just proud of this team and happy I get to actually watch a playoff game. It has been far too long.

Thoughts on my latest Rodney add is welcomed in comments!

1 comment: