Saturday, November 2, 2013

Autographed Baseball Memorabilia Lane Mail Day

 

I received this in the mail awhile ago, like over a month, and I have been needing to give these guys a shout out for the awesome mail day. It's my first Melky Cabrera autograph and only my 2nd autographed baseball.

If you don't know who Memorabilia Lane is, they are a company known to have a variety of autographed items from sports, personalities and actors. You can find them on Twitter (also on Facebook) which is where I found them and won this from. They are always doing giveaways and always having sales on the vast variety of items they sell.

If you have ever won anything from them we would love to hear about it! Just tell us in comments. You can also tell us your thoughts on our mail day!

No comments:

Post a Comment