Thursday, February 11, 2016

Breakin Wax:2015 Panini USA Stars And Stripes Longevity Baseball Part 2

Even though my first break was weak, I decided to give this stuff another go. Great price lured me in.

In every box of 2015 Panini Stars and Stripes baseball is 10 packs with 5 cards per pack. Most of these boxes can be found at $25 and comes with 4, yes 4, hits! You can find Kris Bryant hidden within as well.

Best of my base...

My cool parallels. Love the shine! Both /49.

Still digging these..

Lindor!

And crazy enough, the same autograph I pulled in the first box. This one isn't a parallel however.
Overall, another bleh kinda break but price and hit quantity hooked me in. May be another product I try again. I feel somewhere there has got to be a gem hiding...

What are your thoughts on this product?

1 comment:

  1. At least O'brien is a guy who has already got a taste of the big leagues. Who knows, maybe you already have a gem!

    ReplyDelete