Monday, February 1, 2016

Breakin Wax:2015 Panini USA Stars And Stripes Longevity Baseball

I know a lot of people still pass by Panini baseball products, but I don't. I think they look nice, I think they are reasonably priced and I think the hits are waiting to be found.


In every box of 2015 Panini Stars and Stripes baseball is 10 packs with 5 cards per pack. Most of these boxes can be found at $25 and comes with 4, yes 4, hits! You can find Kris Bryant hidden within as well.

Base cards were a bit confusing as you find four Longevity and one regular per pack on average unless a hit is in there. Why not just keep it one way or the other??? Anyways, Russell and Kyle Schwarber were my best of the base.


Longevity Ruby #/199 parallels. They seem hidden unless you are looking close.

Crusades! I still dig these.

My jersey card pulls. Two are Longevity Ruby #/299 or less and one regular.

And my last hit of the box, a Peter O'Brien auto /25. Which is a Sapphire parallel. This guy used to be a Yankee before being traded to the D-Backs for Prado. So I guess it's a partial PC item.
Overall, can't argue for the price. I didn't hit it big but you never know when these guys could make a splash in the MLB. That's the fun of prospecting USA style. I am more than likely giving this one a try again.

1 comment:

  1. I opened a box of this recently too. It is an economical way to try and hit big names like Bryant.

    ReplyDelete