Thursday, April 6, 2017

Big Blue Collections Part 2: Let's Go NY!

Big Blue Collections is my latest segment here on Snagging Cardboard that showcases non-card items in my NY Giants collection.

There is nothing that brightens up my man cave more than the gift I got a few years ago from my wife, she found it on a discount shelf at the local hardware store and knew I would be all over it.

And I was.

When it's game day or game night, with a flip of the switch this lights up the room one word at a time....


 
I tried to take a pic with one at a time but could only capture the last one lit up. They moved a little faster than my camera could catch. But, I think you get the point at what it does.

 
At the end of the rotation, they all light up.
 
 
Having this piece helps lighten up any game mood no matter the actual outcome. Well, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment