Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunday's With Rodney:1991 Score The 12th National Collectors Convention

Here we go again, time for another new Sunday's With Rodney.

Today's card takes us back to 1991 at the National. Score handed out cello wrapped pack at the National with the complete 10 card set of football cards in it. One of those players in the set happens to be my guy Rodney. I can't imagine it's too easy to find many of these cards or packs today but maybe. I only found this one Hampton listed from my searches and for $1 I wasn't going to let it go.

You can tell from the design the card has definitely got the 90's feel.



 

There weren't a ton of big names involved in the set other than Emmitt and Rodney, but I still think it would be fun for me to try and chase down the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment