Sunday, June 17, 2018

Binders Reorganization Strikes Back!

It is back. Well, for short time only like the McRib or Taco Bell's Nacho Fries. Binder Reorganization has returned like with a vengeance. Similar to when Jason came back to life in Friday The 13th part 6.

My poor NY Yankees collection has been in need of the same love I gave my Giants collection and since I don't have any new cards incoming, I needed a new project to keep my mind busy so I am going to give them the love they deserve.

There are 4 binders in all to tear apart and sort by player. Right now the current pages look like this,
There is no sort to this madness. It was me being lazy and sticking all of my Yankees-minus rookies, Jeter and Judge-all into a binder just to have them out of the way.
I regret neglecting it for so long but it was finally time to tackle it. The fact that I waited so long will make this an even longer project than it should have been.
This is how it currently looks after one binder. So many players that two sorting trays couldn't handle. I had to actually make a section on my desk as well.
I am hoping this project will straighten out my Yankees PC, show me who I have the most of for a player-which at this point is Gary Sanchez-and eliminate any doubles I may have. I don't collect doubles of anything unless its rookie cards or autographs or memorabilia or a numbered card.

In one binder alone I have found at least 10 doubles so far. Those cards will go into a pile for my Yankee trading friends. Which I don't have many, well, one so far. I will stick pictures of those doubles into my Trade Bait tab when I finally get that all set up.

More updates to come from my Yankee sorting along with a possible top player breakdown. Hopefully I can showcase off my very small Yankees hits PC at some point as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment