Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Basketball Lot Came My Way

In my continuing trade posting of my latest one with Shane, sorry I am stretching it out some as I need some posts to keep going with, we are tackling all kinds of my PC's.

Today we take a gander at a basketball lot that Shane snagged for me. I will say though, this isn't all of the lot. I pulled three cards from it to save for another day.

This lot hits the spot in my favorite era of collecting in the 90's which is between 1995-1999.

Chris Webber Cyber Metal

Freshly Forged Grant Hill


Front/Back of Class acts with Penny Hardaway and Wright

Total O with Jerry Stackhouse

This one looks super cool. I haven't seen one of these before in Future Champions of Tim Thomas

All Star Ultrabilities Antoine Walker. Once again, haven't seen one of these

I can somehow picture Arnold Schwarzenegger saying this, Towah Of Powah

Jason Kidd being a Wizard

Abdur-Rahim always found his way into my collection and here he is again

Damon Stoudamire Rock N Fire

I was impressed how many of these I haven't seen before. I collected quite a bit 90's basketball and from a variety of brands and thought I have seen it all til now. 

I really enjoyed this lot. What I haven't mentioned yet was that Shane also passed along some of his own basketball stuff to, which once again, I will save for a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment