Friday, February 7, 2014

A Nice Autographed Piece Of Ralph Kiner

With the passing yesterday of baseball legend Ralph Kiner at age 91, I thought I would share a piece of memorabilia that I own of him. It is a piece I won about 5 years ago in a contest:



The piece is framed with an old picture, gold nameplate along with a cut signature of Kiner. On the back side, is the Certificate Of Authenticity by the Scoreboard Company and Chairman/CEO Ken Goldin.

A Hall Of Fame player, Kiner hit .279 with 369 Home Runs over 10 seasons with 3 teams.

I have no plans on selling or trading this piece as its a nice fit into my collection. However, thoughts are always welcomed on it and comments on Ralph's career both as a player and announcer are welcomed as well.

1 comment:

  1. Great item, and Kiner was an awesome power hitter, a shame he hurt his back and had a short career.
    arnie

    ReplyDelete