Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Grady Strikes Again! Mail Day Part 3: NFL Inserts

I am still rolling on with this mail day. We are taking a gander today at the NFL inserts I got in the package.

A little mix of everything here.

Yeah, I didn't have enough rookies to do a solo post on, so I included them here. A cool Cam Newton insert included here too.

Some of my favorite inserts here. I am a fan of the framed inserts in baseball, so when Panini added these to Gridiron Kings. They look great too. These are the red bordered.


Legends and rookies framed.

And there was just something about this photo that caught my eye. Too bad for the Jags that he got injured so fast and didn't get to hit the field. Will be interesting to see what he brings to them next year.
 
Another post down, two more to go. If you haven't realized this yet, I save the shiny goodness for last. Tomorrow's post will be the best of the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment