Saturday, February 25, 2017

Mail Day Saturday: Project Pedro Blog Trade PT 2

Time for Part 2 of my latest trade with Project Pedro blog. As always, our trades are big and can't ever really fit into one post.

Instead of stretching this post out into five parts since I am so far behind on mail day postings, I decided a straight-up Top 5 post suits it.

Once again, this trade was made up of a lot of basketball cards since he was unloading and I was curious.

So here are the Top 5.

Number 5. Avery Johnson Skybox Autographics. I am a fan of the autographics line, I liked watching Avery and it has a bible verse. It was a winner in my books.

 
Number 4 is a sick looking PMG from Upper Deck's Fleer Retro line /99

 
Number 3. Being a Duke fan most of my life the thought I would want to own a piece of Tarheel history should shame me, but it doesn't. These Floor Authentics cards are some of the coolest memorabilia cards out there. I would take these time and time again.

 
Number 2. Like I stated a few weeks ago with my not watching NBA but still collecting it post, I am chasing down Knicks I loved to watch. Well, Houston was right at the top. I already owned his auto but it was with his college uni. This time it's all about the Knicks.

 
Number 1 is probably by far my most valuable 90's card that will look awesome in my 90's PC. It's a very tough to find 98-99 Flair Legacy parallel /99 of Gary Payton. This was a basketball card I knew he had and one I had wanted for awhile. It took me awhile to pull the trigger, but finally I did and it's mine. ALL MINE!


 
 A big thanks goes out to Shane over at Project Pedro for the trade again. I look forward to our next.

If you haven't checked out his blog and his Cheap Wax Wednesday posts, do so. They rock. Also, if you have any unwanted Pedro Martinez cards, go check him out for a trade. Highly recommended.

Thoughts on my mail day are welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment