Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday's With Rodney:1996 Skybox Premium Rubies

Boy, I just realzied how far I am actually behind on posting some new additions to my Hampton PC that I got months ago from a trade with 90's Niche Football Card Blog.

So for the next few Sunday's I will be trying to post these up and showcase them. Today's was one of the cooler parallels in the 90's. The 1996 Skybox Premium Rubies kicked off what was an epic parallel a year later and a tough pull.

This one isn't numbered or that spectacular as the only thing that separates it from base is the "ruby" colored name and product name, but it does mark my first of this parallel in general.

1996 Skybox Rubies fell at a rate of 1 per hobby box.
 
Thoughts are always encouraged in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment