Wednesday, October 24, 2018

My TAYLOR-ed Anniversary Gift

My wife has has to listen to me talk/cheer/yell/complain/brag about the NY Giants for 16 years now. She also has had to listen to which NY Giants card I have been wanting to add.

So she wanted to surprise me on our anniversary with a couple of cards.

She knows my fondness of Saquon Barkley, she couldn't afford an autograph, but she did snag me my 30th Barkley card. I didn't have this one either as I only had the parallel.


She also knew I was lacking a Lawrence Taylor autograph.....well NO MORE!!


She also got a STEAL on it I think because the autograph is a tad cut off. At least I think it is. Either way, I am counting it but may look to add another LT auto down the road. With it also having a bonus GAME WORN jersey swatch it was a double winner.

A big thanks to my lovely wife for these amazing gifts.

What's the best gift you have gotten from a friend/spouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment