Saturday, October 13, 2018

ENTER TO WIN One Of These Autographs!

Well, I don't have too much to be excited about this football season. My Giants are tanking and the Patriots and Eagles are still winning. At least Saquon is living up to the hype.

To make myself feel a bit better, I have been running these amazing contests thanks to Panini POD. I just wished the entries would jump up some.

So instead of giving away just some packs, let's up the ante with a couple of autographs as well! Along with 5 unopened packs of 2018 Panini POD, let's do these two autographs.

Kyle Lauletta (whoever wins this, please trade it to me)

And Christian Kirk
How do you enter to win these beauties?

FOLLOW ALL RULES
  1. MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT OR HAVE AN ADDRESS IN THE U.S. TO ENTER. Sorry, I can't afford to ship everywhere.
  2. Follow this link, http://www.paninipod.com/2018-NFLPOD/NFLPOD-Shop-Locator.aspx
  3. Tell me which shop is closest to you and that's it!!
  4. RANDOM Winners will be announced in comments. THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS!! So come back to check to see if it was you.
  5. Winners will have 72 hours to claim their prize or it goes back into the prize pool.
  6. ENTRIES ARE DUE BY OCTOBER 19TH 2018 by 8 pm e.t.
  7. Sport Card Collectors, Panini, Panini Player Of The Day will not be held responsible for  lost, stolen or damaged packages. I will ship it safely, but once it leaves my hands it's completely up to the USPS system to take care of it.
  8. Please post somewhere whether it's on Facebook, Twitter, or a blog post a thank you for your prize and show it off. Make sure to tag Sport Card Collectors and Panini Player Of The Day in all spots.
  9. Entrants must agree to all the rules above to enter. If any entrant fails to do so, they will be disqualified. 
  10. Let Panini and Panini POD know how thankful you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment