Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Nuttin But The Hits:1994-1995 Fleer Basketball 2-Pack Break

There was no other brand name  in the 90's better than the Fleer one. They put out some very solid products for many sports that offered collectors everything that they needed.

Today's pack break was one of those. With some groovy looking inserts and base cards that capture great photographic moments, I was looking forward to busting these.

Let's see how I did.


Each pack of these 1994-1995 Fleer basketball cards had 21 cards per pack. Packs then ran $1.99 and now probably go for half if not less than that. Remember when packs were actually affordable???

Now onto my "hits". I even featured key base cards I got.





 
Each pack also came with an insert. I believe they were one per pack but some inserts were tougher than others.

 
Not a bad pull here, Rodman!
 
Overall, two inserts, two cheap packs and tons of memories. Can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment