Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Nuttin But The Hits:2016 Score Football Jumbo 2-Packs

One thing you may not have realized, since it seems I am always around, a few weeks ago I was on vacation for a few days. It's the one time a year I get to relax and get to visit an LCS where I have become pretty good friends with the owners.

The first day of my stay, I went in and picked up two jumbo packs of 2016 Score football as I was dying to try some. I think these two packs went pretty successful I must say.

In every jumbo pack of 2016 Score, there are 40 cards that are broken down into veterans, inserts, possible hit and rookies. To me, the packs are like digging for treasure and I enjoy every second of doing so.

My key rookies from the two packs are these two. My first Shepard rookie card.


I pulled this /35 insert.


And this numbered to 99 one. Beautiful looking parallels. It seems they took the theme of Hot Rookies and combined it with Score making one amazing symphony.


I was even fortunate enough to pull an autograph. This is an Artist Proof auto /35.
 

Not a bad two Jumbo packs I will say. $20 well spent. This wasn't my only trip in the shop. I will say though with so many expenses this year I wasn't able to nearly buy as much as I usually do. My purchases overall this year are way down as other important things have come first. I was actually even lucky enough to get this trip and had to raise the credit card debt to make a couple hobby purchases which part 2 of comes in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment