Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Have You....

Have you checked out my other blogs yet??

That 90's Sport Card Blog features cards of the 90's. I post a card up 2-3 times a week to bring back those fond memories of 90's collecting. I cover all sports and non-sports. It's fun to take a trip down memory lane.

Hampton's Cardboard Craze is also mostly 90's and focusing on Rodney Hampton cardboard. If you are a NY Giants fan or just like to see some cool 90's football cardboard, check it out. These cards are not the ones featured on Sunday's With Rodney.

And The Card Bin. I usually just post up random cards not featured on here, but recently I have added two new segments in Faces In Sports Cards and Guess The Auto Tuesday that I thought some of you may enjoy. I haven't gotten much interaction on those yet, but hopefully if I point it out you guys will join in. If not, may be segments I bring on here later on.

Also, to end this post. Check out Pull Tab Awareness week on Baseball Card Breakdown blog. You can check that out HERE. It's a very important read if you trade or ship things out.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment