Wednesday, June 27, 2018

My Top 9 From A Trio Of Mail Days

I have been right out straight typing up mail day posts for the month of July. Yes, the month. It will basically take the entire month to catch up on so many thank yous but I don't want to miss a single one whether the mail day was big or small.

Between that project and busy life, I saw a contest over at It's Like Having my Own Card Shop blog and wanted to jump in on getting in on it but had to figure out how. Well, I decided to combine three recent mail days that I got and do a countdown of the Top 9 cards acquired from them. Now, this doesn't mean I didn't enjoy all of the cards sent, this just means these were the Top 9 of the group. So no offense should be taken.

So here is the trio of mail days combined into one post. These cards were sent by @JGfan24ever, Gavin over at Baseball Card Breakdown and Greg over at Night Owl Cards.

9. Y.A. Tittle.

#8 Jordan Montgomery Green parallel from Donruss

#7  is time to All Rise for some new Aaron Judges. I want to chase the set I think.
  

#6. Pacific Gold parallel of Ike Hilliard /199

#5 is this Monday Night Heroes of Eli Manning numbered to 1000. Remember when most inserts were numbered? I do and Pepperidge Farm remembers.

#4 this Rated Rookie Of Clint Frazier. Not sure how much longer he will be a Yankee according to trade rumors. I hope they don't move him.

#3 is this chromed Odell Beckham Jr. Cool stuff.

 #2 are these numbered Griffeys from that huge Spx set. I haven't looked to see if they are new to my set part, but still new to my collection with different numbering.

And #1 is my first new Rodney Hampton add in some time.

Here are the remaining cards from the mail days from the trio.

New Paul Perkins add.

 
These three I do have, but I just dig the look so much that they are still well enjoyed.

 
Some double Yanks but I still enjoy looking at the snowflake cards.

 
Elite Series of my man Rueben, was really hoping this guy would pan out, this card is numbered to 999.

 
Eli to Shepard. Well Eli and Shepard. I expect a bigger year from both.

 
A Yank I needed. He looked like he wasn't ready for photo day.

 
This card almost made the cut for Top 9. I really like cards with great photos. This one is definitely that.

 
Another one that was close to the cut because it's a new add and because of the photo.

 
And we finish it up with two Donruss adds. I like the Mantle look without a color photo.
 
 
A thanks goes out to Gavin, Greg and Michael for the mail days and a congrats to Daniel on 9 years of blogging-hence the reason for the 9 card countdown.

Look out for more mail days in the entire month of July. There is some really cool stuff to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment