Thursday, June 14, 2018

Nuttin' But The Yankee Hits Part 3

Part 3 gives us some better Yanks to showcase before I finish up with some old timers tomorrow.

Here are a couple of Moose relics. He was another great Yankees acquisition. I really like the pinstripe swatch on the Ultra card.

Godzilla!!!! I remember going to the local home show and finding a box of 2003 Upper Deck MVP baseball trying to chase down his rookie card and pulled one. Later on I added the Prestige pants swatch and traded for the bat swatch last year. Would love to add an autograph someday.

McCann wasn't a Yankee for long but did okay with them. This is my only Yankees hit of him.

CC. Feels like this guy has been around for ever and ever. Well, he has. At least it appears he will finish his career with the Yankees. If you look closely at this trio of relics you would think I have three of the same card, well, that's not the case. It appears Topps got lazy and used the same photo on the bottom one as well.

This card serves as both Yankees hit PC and a unique relic swatch since it's from a workout jersey from the All Star game.

Robinson Cano was another Yankee who left too soon like Soriano. This guy could simply hit the ball hard.

My favorite card of my Cano's is this Topps 60th relic. I like the design and the swatch.
 

There's the end of Part 3. Only one more medium sized showcase left to go. Like I said, my Yankees hits PC is pretty small.

No comments:

Post a Comment