Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Became A Cardboardholic Part 2


This is part two of my trade with @card_a_holic and there are some great cards to see today. All kicks off with my very first Errict Rhett auto. No worry about fakes back in those days.


A couple of Quick Numbers which came from 1995 Skybox Premium and may now be added to my set chase. I already have a few on hand but these two are new to it.

Out of all of the Summit I bought, I never ONCE pulled a Team Summit. Never. Ever. So I had to finally get one while I had the chance to and now am a happy camper. Of course a set chase is now in question as well.


I always wanted a Metalists card as well but never pulled one. So once again had to pull the trigger on getting one, well two. Once again, wondering if this should be a set chase added.



Dufex. Enough said. It would be nearly impossible probably to set chase these 1995 Pinnacle parallels but hey you never know. I am still working hard on Red Siege, Ground Zero and Gold Medallions first from 1995.



I hadn't ever pulled any of these either til I broke a box a couple of years ago. Now with three more added, I may add them to my set chase.

I have been slowly accumulating Kerry Collins cards as a alternative to Rodney Hampton. If you got any, hit me up! This is one of the coolest ones I have now.


Two more for the Collins collection.

Well, that's it for what I have in-hand right now. I ended up sending Brian extra stuff I had in his pile after he had already sent my big part so we had to work on finishing up the last part of the trade which is why I don't have it yet in hand as of typing of this. I know it will be soon though and I suggest if you haven't yet, go start up  a trade with the guy. Really friendly and easy to trade with.

No comments:

Post a Comment