Friday, August 21, 2020

Lewis and Robert

It had been a long time since @Brent3323 and I did a trade, so we thought we would make up for lost time with this one.

I always keep an eye on what Brent posts for sale just in case it's something I want to try and trade for. Recently he broke a box of 2020 Diamond Kings and had two cards that caught my attention immediately so I inquired. Fortunately, we got a deal done pretty fast as Brent is amazing to work with on trading.

Not only did I trade for those, but some new Saquons I needed for my PC as well.

 Gridiron Kings. Always wanted this one.

Playoff Goal Line parallel

Playoff Bowl Ticket parallel /99

Donruss Rated Rookie

 Unparalled relic

Then Brent tossed in a huge other stack of Giants that included these,
Evan Engram Phoenix rookie

Crown Royale rookie

A bunch of 2020 rookie cards I need.

And then the two cards that caught my eye from his Diamond Kings break
Purple border Robert (he tossed in the base one) I don't have much for Luis. These help

And then the main card in the trade, Kyle Lewis auto. This replaces the Bowman's Best one I had I shouldn't have traded this summer. I like when I am able to do that kind of move. I probably won't be able to do that with the Anthony Davis and Kawhi Leonard Prizm rookies I had and want back.

Thanks again to Brent for another excellent trade. As always I appreciate you as a friend, trader and for your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment