Friday, August 14, 2020

LOCKed In, Unlike the USPS

About a month or so ago, I worked out a trade with my buddy Valley Of Cards in exchange for a Drew Lock Prizm rookie I have been wanting/needing. I also REALLY REALLY need the Optic for my set chase.

The trade was fast and smooth and Valley shipped his card pwe and safe to me. I have never had a pwe not arrive from him within two days.

However, this time with changes to USPS in July, they had a different plan. They wanted it to not arrive and that's exactly what happened. But being the good dude Valley is, he went out and bought me one to replace the one that was lost by USPS.

Though that alone was a journey for Valley as he almost had to buy another since it didn't appear the Lock was ever going to ship after over a week of waiting, but it finally did and he shipped it out ASAP hoping not to have anymore hangups with this trade.

And there wasn't as I finally got the card in hand.




Great piece for my rookie card PC. Best Lock card I own.

Thanks again to Valley Of Cards for the trade. Appreciate it as always and hope we can do this again!

While we are on the USPS topic, I can finally say after a month of waiting on one to arrive to it's destination, that I have continued my streak of non lost PWE's getting lost.  However, it's getting scarier to send that way.

So, two questions, one, do you plan to send PWE still despite all of USPS issues and has your mail changed since July when changes were made? Such as mail taking longer to get to you and your recipient? Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment