Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Single Card Mail Day:2004 Upper Deck Reflections Focus On The Future Jersey Gold Eli Manning

What do I look for when it comes to adding new Eli Manning cards to my collection?

Other than the obvious of not having the card, I try to look for cards that are shiny, low numbered, jersey/relic/autograph cheap, good photography, Super Bowl related, or simply a deal you cannot pass up.

My latest snag was a combination of a couple of those things.

 
I snagged this rookie jersey card for $5 almost as quickly as it was posted. You don't find cheap Eli rookie relics often at all so when you can score a deal on one, you don't leave it for someone else to take.

 
The back of the card has a bigger focus on the event used jersey write up more than the player itself. Seems backwards to me.

On TCDB, this marks my 1,034 Eli Manning card. This still puts me in second place to freakizon who has 1,475 Eli's. My goal is still to surpass him on there and be known as the Eli Manning guy.

If you have any Eli Mannings I don't, check out my collection on TCDB HERE and let me know in comments or email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with what you have that I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment