Friday, May 31, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:2023 Spectra Neon Green Autograph /35

Yesterdays design was really lame, but this is probably my favorite one so far.

I know it's not team match and probably is closer to an Eagles one, but it looks really nice especially in-person.

 
This is the Neon Green parallel. It has like a scope parallel look to it. The combination of the green and the blue swirl to me brings this card to the front of all of the others.

These parallels are numbered to 35.

Here is the overall look at what I am seeking. I do have five of the chase so far in hand and will cross them off as I go.

Signatures Gold   1
Signatures Nebula   2
Signatures Neon Marble  4
Signatures Psychedelic  5
Signatures Neon Splatter   8
Signatures Neon Orange   10
Signatures Neon Pink   15
Signatures Meta   25
Signatures Neon Green   35
Signatures Neon Blue   50
Signatures Hyper   60
Signatures Celestial 75
Signatures    199

Well, more Rodney's to come! I wonder if there will be any new ones to chase in 2024 or if this will be the end of the Rodneys. Time can only tell what Fanatics has planned.

Thoughts on today's card welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment