Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:2023 Panini Absolute Historic Duals Ottis Anderson/Rodney Hampton Autograph /199

One of the bigger surprises to my Rodney Hampton chase this football card season was not only his inclusion in Absolute, but his inclusion in Absolute with another NY Giants running back legend.

That running back, Ottis Anderson.

The problem with adding Anderson to this card is the prices of these Rodney's have gone haywire because of him. Meaning, these cost more than they should.

But I have landed a few from the chase so far.
I am kicking it off with the base version which is numbered to 199.

 
Back of the card is the usual Panini backing.

Here is the overall look at the chase. The 1/1 had already popped up and I missed it. But, at least I can just chase what I can and hopefully someday the 1/1 will come back.

Historical Duals Black 1
Historical Duals Purple 5
Historical Duals Gold 10
Historical Duals Green 25
Historical Duals Blue 35
Historical Duals Orange 50
Historical Duals Red 75
Historical Duals 199

Stay tuned as I have more of these to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment