Monday, May 13, 2024

Single Card Mail Day:2023 Bowman Chrome University Drake Maye

 
As the draft approaches, I always find myself trying to figure out who the Giants may draft and make sure I have at least one card of them before the draft. You know, that NY market blows prices up.

One of the for-sure names on the Giants list and sounded like would be their pick was Drake Maye, the QB from North Carolina.

But, in order to land him, they would have to move up in the draft and it sounded like the Patriots would be willing to help. Except on Draft Night. They didn't allow the G-Men to move up in the draft and they ended up taking Maye. 

Have I mentioned how much I don't like the Patriots yet on here???! Now another thing to add to my list.

Instead the Giants went on to draft a card I will show off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment