Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:2023 Panini Absolute Historic Duals Red Ottis Anderson/Rodney Hampton Autograph /75

 Today marks the final run on the 2023 Absolute Historic Duals that I have so far. It's not too many and most of my focus has been on the bigger numbered cards as those fell cheaper.

Other than the 1/1, the /10 and the /25 have popped up once and both left my grasp. Hopefully they will re-appear. I have yet to see the Purple /5.

But, let's take a look at a card I have seen and own today :)

This card is the Red version which is numbered to 75. I guess you can consider this a team color parallel as well.

 
Back of the card is the usual Panini backing.

Here is the overall look at the chase so far. 

Historical Duals Black 1
Historical Duals Purple 5
Historical Duals Gold 10
Historical Duals Green 25
Historical Duals Blue 35
Historical Duals Orange 50
Historical Duals Red 75
Historical Duals 199

As I said above, had to focus on the easier ones first.

Stay tuned for new Rodney posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment