Saturday, May 25, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:1992 Wild Card 10-Stripe

 Being someone who didn't really get deep into collecting until 1995, my knowledge of products before that year are a little weak.

So, when I saw all of these "stripe" parallels all over my Rodney checklist it took some time to adjust to figuring out all of them.

But, after some research and some of the answers right on the card front, I think I have it all figured out. 


I know these were randomly inserted and the higher the stripe number, the tougher to find. I also see from the card front which levels and foil colors each one is. I had never noticed that before.
 
Nothing changed too much on each of the backs, it's the fronts that matter.

I am 100 and 20 stripe away from the complete rainbow.

I managed to find this one for under $2, I will take those deals all day long.

Thoughts on comments on this chase and if you have made a similar one welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment