Thursday, May 23, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:1997 Stadium Club Yellow Printing Plate

  Well, now that I am past all of the hard to talk about Rodney Printing plates, I am moving onto two weeks of ones I can have a small discussion about.

Today's printing plate is actually recognized as one. This is from the 1997 Stadium Club set and features Rodney shoving Ray Lewis to the ground. I guarantee this is not something you saw very often when Lewis was on the field.

 
The back of the plate lets us know which one it is. I still have three others to chase. Who knows if they will ever show up.

Thanks again to Wes for this latest add. Quite a nice surprise for the collection.

Comments are always welcomed on these latest adds!

1 comment:

  1. These are super impressive since they're from way back when plates were first inserted in boxes and not remotely as prevalent as they are today! Very cool of Wes.

    ReplyDelete