Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Very Grady Mail Day Part 2:Hockey/Yanks/Knicks

This part of the mail day has some possible champs and some obvious chumps along with a few other cards as well. But no matter which side they fall on, they are still my PC material.

Up first are the NY Rangers. The other team I bleed blue for.

Absolutely love this die cut card. Upper Deck nailed the Fleer Ultra product.

Some inserts including some big names and die cuts.

Fleer Ultra Gold Medallions. Even one of Nathan Mckinnon

Now onto some more cards of possible champs. The Yanks have way outplayed my expectations. That bullpen has been amazing so far.

Babe Ruth insert and a Prizm card of one of my favorite all-time recent Yanks, Alfonso Soriano.

My first Miller card in a Yanks uni. Glad he was named the closer after his tremendous start.

Some SWEET old time Yank inserts from the 80's.

And now the cards of a few Chumps...Sorry NYK. Someday you will come back relevance. I keep saying bring back Jeff Van Gundy. You just need to listen!
Some more great PC pieces but lots more ahead. Tomorrow's post focuses on baseball inserts. If you are a baseball card collector, I strongly recommend you stay tuned to see that gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment