Sunday, May 24, 2015

Another Trade, Another Mail Day From 90's Niche Football Card Blog (10/10 Auto Involved!)

I have gotten to know Bryan over at 90's Niche Football Card Blog pretty well over the last year as we both have a lot in common including the passion for football cards in the 90's, hence his blog's name. But, we both also collect cards of today which was the main focus of our last trade.

First off, I will show off some freebies he threw in the trade.

Landon Collins. I don't have this one yet so I am stoked now to have it. He was my favorite pick this year from the Giants. Need to get myself an auto now.

And then two Sage Hit cards from last years Rookie Of The Year and Giants top pick, Odell Beckham. Don't have either of these cards so that adds to my small PC of him as well.


Then finally the biggie and main focus of the trade, a 10/10 auto of Hakeem Nicks.
Nicks isn't a Giant anymore, but I will still invest in him. He was one of my favorite WR's to watch before Odell. His large hands and grabs helped lead the Giants to Super Bowl 46. Anyone still remember that Hail Mary catch against Green Bay before halftime??? I do. He dominated in the playoffs that year.

Thanks goes out to Bryan for the trade and I look forward to our next one. And if any of you haven't checked out his BLOG yet, please do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment